Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter
Color is dark brown with some amber highlights. The head is about one finger thick and light khaki colored, plus it's soft and pillowy and leaves a lot of sticky lacing. Boozy aroma of bourbon, dark fruit, and molasses. Taste is sweet and malty right off the bat. Robust flavors from the bourbon-barrel aging. Oak and whiskey, but there's a lot of brown sugar and molasses-like sweetness that overshadows pretty much everything else. Maybe some butterscotch or caramel. Very warming like bourbon will do to you. Finishes with a lingering sweetness. Overall a nice winter warmer but a bit on the sweet side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity