Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter
Color is dark brown with some amber highlights. The head is about one finger thick and light khaki colored, plus it's soft and pillowy and leaves a lot of sticky lacing. Boozy aroma of bourbon, dark fruit, and molasses. Taste is sweet and malty right off the bat. Robust flavors from the bourbon-barrel aging. Oak and whiskey, but there’s a lot of brown sugar and molasses-like sweetness that overshadows pretty much everything else. Maybe some butterscotch or caramel. Very warming like bourbon will do to you. Finishes with a lingering sweetness. Overall a nice winter warmer but a bit on the sweet side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 1 minute ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity