Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter
Color is dark brown with some amber highlights. The head is about one finger thick and light khaki colored, plus it's soft and pillowy and leaves a lot of sticky lacing. Boozy aroma of bourbon, dark fruit, and molasses. Taste is sweet and malty right off the bat. Robust flavors from the bourbon-barrel aging. Oak and whiskey, but there's a lot of brown sugar and molasses-like sweetness that overshadows pretty much everything else. Maybe some butterscotch or caramel. Very warming like bourbon will do to you. Finishes with a lingering sweetness. Overall a nice winter warmer but a bit on the sweet side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 31 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity