Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter
Color is dark brown with some amber highlights. The head is about one finger thick and light khaki colored, plus it's soft and pillowy and leaves a lot of sticky lacing. Boozy aroma of bourbon, dark fruit, and molasses. Taste is sweet and malty right off the bat. Robust flavors from the bourbon-barrel aging. Oak and whiskey, but there’s a lot of brown sugar and molasses-like sweetness that overshadows pretty much everything else. Maybe some butterscotch or caramel. Very warming like bourbon will do to you. Finishes with a lingering sweetness. Overall a nice winter warmer but a bit on the sweet side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 35 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity