Four Peaks Peach Ale
Four Peaks Peach Ale is a golden yellow color, lighter than what is considered "peach colored" and is perfectly transparent. The slight head dissipates immediately leaving no trace. A light stream of small bubbles float from the bottom on up. The aroma consists of sweet peach and not much else. Flavors feature a sweet amber malt base with tons of fresh peach juice in the forefront. There is a little bit of tanginess in the aftertaste that cuts the sweetness a little bit, but it's still quite sweet. If you set out to find a peach ale, look no further, you have arrived.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 38 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity