Four Peaks Peach Ale
Four Peaks Peach Ale is a golden yellow color, lighter than what is considered "peach colored" and is perfectly transparent. The slight head dissipates immediately leaving no trace. A light stream of small bubbles float from the bottom on up. The aroma consists of sweet peach and not much else. Flavors feature a sweet amber malt base with tons of fresh peach juice in the forefront. There is a little bit of tanginess in the aftertaste that cuts the sweetness a little bit, but it's still quite sweet. If you set out to find a peach ale, look no further, you have arrived.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 40 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity