reDANKulous is a dark reddish brown color with a dense cream-colored head. It has a toasted malt aroma followed up with strong tropical hops. It does a great job of pairing a strong rye bread and caramel malt base with sweet tropical, citrus and pine hops. Fruit flavors of orange and mango come through as well. Despite the name, it is certainly not the dankest beer we've ever had. But it doesn't hold back on the bitterness in the aftertaste, making a true hop-lovers DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 58 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity