reDANKulous is a dark reddish brown color with a dense cream-colored head. It has a toasted malt aroma followed up with strong tropical hops. It does a great job of pairing a strong rye bread and caramel malt base with sweet tropical, citrus and pine hops. Fruit flavors of orange and mango come through as well. Despite the name, it is certainly not the dankest beer we've ever had. But it doesn't hold back on the bitterness in the aftertaste, making a true hop-lovers DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Interurban IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity