reDANKulous is a dark reddish brown color with a dense cream-colored head. It has a toasted malt aroma followed up with strong tropical hops. It does a great job of pairing a strong rye bread and caramel malt base with sweet tropical, citrus and pine hops. Fruit flavors of orange and mango come through as well. Despite the name, it is certainly not the dankest beer we've ever had. But it doesn't hold back on the bitterness in the aftertaste, making a true hop-lovers DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 12 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for On Fleek. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity