reDANKulous is a dark reddish brown color with a dense cream-colored head. It has a toasted malt aroma followed up with strong tropical hops. It does a great job of pairing a strong rye bread and caramel malt base with sweet tropical, citrus and pine hops. Fruit flavors of orange and mango come through as well. Despite the name, it is certainly not the dankest beer we've ever had. But it doesn't hold back on the bitterness in the aftertaste, making a true hop-lovers DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity