Dirty Bastard Ale
Dirty Bastard is an English-tasting ale featuring peaty and earthy malt undertones balanced out by caramel sweetness. It has a deep brown color with some red highlights near the edges. It is smooth and smoky in flavor but remains mellow for a Scotch Ale at 8.5%. Overall this is a complex and unique representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 21 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 48 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity