Founders Breakfast Stout
Founders Breakfast Stout is pitch black with a tan head. This is a thick beer with a ton of lacing and a smooth mouth feel. On the smell you get dark malts and strong coffee. The taste is dominated by a black coffee flavor with some chocolate and cocoa bitterness in the aftertaste. It is rich and smoky, and incredibly dark. This is a coffee lovers dream.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 15 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity