Founders All Day IPA
All Day IPA is a great name for a 4.7% beer. It pours a golden yellow color with one finger of white head and gives off a subtle floral hoppiness in the aroma. This is a very drinkable session IPA with a reserved hop flavor and a light mouth feel. If you are a big fan of stronger IPAs then this might come off as a little tame. But as the name implies, you could drink this all day and not get into too much trouble.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 25 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity