Founders All Day IPA
All Day IPA is a great name for a 4.7% beer. It pours a golden yellow color with one finger of white head and gives off a subtle floral hoppiness in the aroma. This is a very drinkable session IPA with a reserved hop flavor and a light mouth feel. If you are a big fan of stronger IPAs then this might come off as a little tame. But as the name implies, you could drink this all day and not get into too much trouble.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 2 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 22 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity