Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped)
This is the Mosaic Dry Hopped version of Fort Point, and it pours a hazy, golden color with about one finger of white, frothy head. Super dank aroma, especially for this style. On the taste, we get bright and juicy flavors, with a balance between mango and papaya tropical fruit, and grapefruit and orange citrus. Malts have a biscuity flavor with hints of wheat. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is soft and dry. On the finish, we get some pine flavor that has a slight bitterness to really round things out. Overall this is a fantastic Pale Ale from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity