Fort George Vortex IPA
This beer pours a pale amber color with a small amount of tiny bubbles. The bubbles support 2 fingers of creamy white head and a huge amount of sticky lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, the smack of the upfront carbonation quickly brings out the butter and breadstick caramel flavors. Malts have a toasted and slightly sweet characteristic. Then the hops take over, with citrus, tropical fruit, and even some pine. Mouthfeel is smooth and silky. A small amount of hop bitterness shows up in the finish, and plays well with the balanced malt flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 33 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 2 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity