Fort George Vortex IPA
An IPA worth trying! This beer pours a pale amber color with a small amount of tiny bubbles. The bubbles support 2 fingers of creamy white head and a huge amount of sticky lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, the smack of the upfront carbonation quickly brings out the butter and breadstick caramel flavors. Malts have a toasted and slightly sweet characteristic. Then the hops take over, with citrus, tropical fruit, and even some pine. Mouthfeel is smooth and silky. A small amount of hop bitterness shows up in the finish, and plays well with the balanced malt flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 28 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity