Fort George Vortex IPA
This beer pours a pale amber color with a small amount of tiny bubbles. The bubbles support 2 fingers of creamy white head and a huge amount of sticky lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, the smack of the upfront carbonation quickly brings out the butter and breadstick caramel flavors. Malts have a toasted and slightly sweet characteristic. Then the hops take over, with citrus, tropical fruit, and even some pine. Mouthfeel is smooth and silky. A small amount of hop bitterness shows up in the finish, and plays well with the balanced malt flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 20 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity