Fort George Vortex IPA
This beer pours a pale amber color with a small amount of tiny bubbles. The bubbles support 2 fingers of creamy white head and a huge amount of sticky lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, the smack of the upfront carbonation quickly brings out the butter and breadstick caramel flavors. Malts have a toasted and slightly sweet characteristic. Then the hops take over, with citrus, tropical fruit, and even some pine. Mouthfeel is smooth and silky. A small amount of hop bitterness shows up in the finish, and plays well with the balanced malt flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 12 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity