Fort George Fresh IPA
This wet hop IPA pours a non-transparent, pale to deep gold color. Head is off-white, foamy, and leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Floral and citrus in the aroma. Taste is incredibly balanced. There are cereal or cracker-like malts right off the bat. Then the fresh hops take over with flavors of melon, orange, lime, and tropical fruit. Pineapple and mango seem right. Pine comes in on the finish, and just the slightest amount of bitterness. Mouthfeel is really soft and delicate. Fresh hop season may be over, but we're still enjoying this one even in November!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity