Fort George Fresh IPA
This wet hop IPA pours a non-transparent, pale to deep gold color. Head is off-white, foamy, and leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Floral and citrus in the aroma. Taste is incredibly balanced. There are cereal or cracker-like malts right off the bat. Then the fresh hops take over with flavors of melon, orange, lime, and tropical fruit. Pineapple and mango seem right. Pine comes in on the finish, and just the slightest amount of bitterness. Mouthfeel is really soft and delicate. Fresh hop season may be over, but we're still enjoying this one even in November!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 26 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity