Fort George Fresh IPA
This wet hop IPA pours a non-transparent, pale to deep gold color. Head is off-white, foamy, and leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Floral and citrus in the aroma. Taste is incredibly balanced. There are cereal or cracker-like malts right off the bat. Then the fresh hops take over with flavors of melon, orange, lime, and tropical fruit. Pineapple and mango seem right. Pine comes in on the finish, and just the slightest amount of bitterness. Mouthfeel is really soft and delicate. Fresh hop season may be over, but we’re still enjoying this one even in November!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 13 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity