Fort George Fresh IPA
This wet hop IPA pours a non-transparent, pale to deep gold color. Head is off-white, foamy, and leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Floral and citrus in the aroma. Taste is incredibly balanced. There are cereal or cracker-like malts right off the bat. Then the fresh hops take over with flavors of melon, orange, lime, and tropical fruit. Pineapple and mango seem right. Pine comes in on the finish, and just the slightest amount of bitterness. Mouthfeel is really soft and delicate. Fresh hop season may be over, but we're still enjoying this one even in November!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 13 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity