Fort George Fresh IPA
This wet hop IPA pours a non-transparent, pale to deep gold color. Head is off-white, foamy, and leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Floral and citrus in the aroma. Taste is incredibly balanced. There are cereal or cracker-like malts right off the bat. Then the fresh hops take over with flavors of melon, orange, lime, and tropical fruit. Pineapple and mango seem right. Pine comes in on the finish, and just the slightest amount of bitterness. Mouthfeel is really soft and delicate. Fresh hop season may be over, but we're still enjoying this one even in November!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 5 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity