For Science 3.5
Pours a golden straw color with a light haze - it's almost transparent but not really. Head is about one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma seems floral and tropical, but you can also pick up on the lactose. There's a nice balance between soft, flaky malt flavors and a juicy hop profile that combines flavors of mango and peach. Then the lactose really picks up. It wasn't super noticeable at first, but after a few sips it really comes through to complement the malts and the hops. The result is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that tastes a bit like fresh fruit on top of Cool Whip. Alcohol is very hidden, and there's a sweet and smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity