For Science 3.5
Pours a golden straw color with a light haze - it's almost transparent but not really. Head is about one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma seems floral and tropical, but you can also pick up on the lactose. There's a nice balance between soft, flaky malt flavors and a juicy hop profile that combines flavors of mango and peach. Then the lactose really picks up. It wasn't super noticeable at first, but after a few sips it really comes through to complement the malts and the hops. The result is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that tastes a bit like fresh fruit on top of Cool Whip. Alcohol is very hidden, and there's a sweet and smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 45 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity