For British Eyes Only
The appearance of this IPA is pale amber with a thick, soapy, off-white head. Aroma is malty and smells darker than you would think based on the color. The beer is made with 100% British hops, but those take a back seat to the malt-forward taste. Dark bread, biscuits, molasses, and brown sugar sweetness. Easy drinking with a smooth finish. Just a touch of bitterness and a creamy mouthfeel that is very reminiscent of the British-style pub beers that we grew up on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 16 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity