For British Eyes Only
The appearance of this IPA is pale amber with a thick, soapy, off-white head. Aroma is malty and smells darker than you would think based on the color. The beer is made with 100% British hops, but those take a back seat to the malt-forward taste. Dark bread, biscuits, molasses, and brown sugar sweetness. Easy drinking with a smooth finish. Just a touch of bitterness and a creamy mouthfeel that is very reminiscent of the British-style pub beers that we grew up on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity