For British Eyes Only
The appearance of this IPA is pale amber with a thick, soapy, off-white head. Aroma is malty and smells darker than you would think based on the color. The beer is made with 100% British hops, but those take a back seat to the malt-forward taste. Dark bread, biscuits, molasses, and brown sugar sweetness. Easy drinking with a smooth finish. Just a touch of bitterness and a creamy mouthfeel that is very reminiscent of the British-style pub beers that we grew up on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 36 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity