Happy IPA Day! To celebrate one of our favorite styles of beer, we're drinking one of the best IPAs you can find: Focal Banger from the Alchemist! Pour just a little into a glass to see the beer, but you want to drink this one from the can if possible. The color is hazy gold with a thick, white foamy head. Dank aroma that is bursting with citrus, pine, and tropical fruit. Taste is similar; hop-forward with more fruit, especially citrus and melon. And lots of resinous pine, accumulating with each sip. Mouthfeel is light and dry with perfect carbonation. Overall, this is an excellent IPA that is full of flavor and a perfect way to celebrate IPA day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 25 minutes ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity