Foam Top pours a crystal clear, yellow straw color with a thick, foamy white head. Aroma of malt, corn, and barley. Taste is remarkably similar with more corn and grain but complemented by floral and grassy hops. Creamy and powdery mouthfeel. Light body, easy drinking, with medium carbonation. Very refreshing with a smooth, semi-sweet finish. Although it’s been rebranded as a “Blonde Ale,” we still think of this as a Cream Ale, and it’s exactly what we want it to be for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap