Foam Top pours a crystal clear, yellow straw color with a thick, foamy white head. Aroma of malt, corn, and barley. Taste is remarkably similar with more corn and grain but complemented by floral and grassy hops. Creamy and powdery mouthfeel. Light body, easy drinking, with medium carbonation. Very refreshing with a smooth, semi-sweet finish. Although it's been rebranded as a "Blonde Ale," we still think of this as a Cream Ale, and it's exactly what we want it to be for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 12 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity