Foam Top pours a crystal clear, yellow straw color with a thick, foamy white head. Aroma of malt, corn, and barley. Taste is remarkably similar with more corn and grain but complemented by floral and grassy hops. Creamy and powdery mouthfeel. Light body, easy drinking, with medium carbonation. Very refreshing with a smooth, semi-sweet finish. Although it's been rebranded as a "Blonde Ale," we still think of this as a Cream Ale, and it's exactly what we want it to be for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for American Sour (2015). 28 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 42 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer American Sour (2015). 43 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity