Foam Top pours a crystal clear, yellow straw color with a thick, foamy white head. Aroma of malt, corn, and barley. Taste is remarkably similar with more corn and grain but complemented by floral and grassy hops. Creamy and powdery mouthfeel. Light body, easy drinking, with medium carbonation. Very refreshing with a smooth, semi-sweet finish. Although it's been rebranded as a "Blonde Ale," we still think of this as a Cream Ale, and it's exactly what we want it to be for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 17 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citridiculous. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity