Foam Top pours a crystal clear, yellow straw color with a thick, foamy white head. Aroma of malt, corn, and barley. Taste is remarkably similar with more corn and grain but complemented by floral and grassy hops. Creamy and powdery mouthfeel. Light body, easy drinking, with medium carbonation. Very refreshing with a smooth, semi-sweet finish. Although it's been rebranded as a "Blonde Ale," we still think of this as a Cream Ale, and it's exactly what we want it to be for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sunday IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity