Color is a bit hazy, golden straw with a thin but enduring bubbly white head. Excellent aroma of yeast and barnyard funk. Taste is slightly tart with nice amounts of yeast and cracker-like malts. Some corn and barley notes that transition into earthy, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Just a bit of citrus and white grape. Woody, oak barrel flavors that continue the funkiness and complexity. Light bodied, light carbonation, with a mouthfeel that is clean, crisp, and refreshing. Really fascinating beer that is hard to put in a style box. You could call this a wild ale or a light sour ale, and there are many Saison qualities as well. Regardless, it’s a high quality, fantastic beer that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 26 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other commented on beer AW-JEFF IT!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity