Color is a bit hazy, golden straw with a thin but enduring bubbly white head. Excellent aroma of yeast and barnyard funk. Taste is slightly tart with nice amounts of yeast and cracker-like malts. Some corn and barley notes that transition into earthy, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Just a bit of citrus and white grape. Woody, oak barrel flavors that continue the funkiness and complexity. Light bodied, light carbonation, with a mouthfeel that is clean, crisp, and refreshing. Really fascinating beer that is hard to put in a style box. You could call this a wild ale or a light sour ale, and there are many Saison qualities as well. Regardless, it's a high quality, fantastic beer that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 48 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity