Color is a bit hazy, golden straw with a thin but enduring bubbly white head. Excellent aroma of yeast and barnyard funk. Taste is slightly tart with nice amounts of yeast and cracker-like malts. Some corn and barley notes that transition into earthy, herbal, and grassy hop flavors. Just a bit of citrus and white grape. Woody, oak barrel flavors that continue the funkiness and complexity. Light bodied, light carbonation, with a mouthfeel that is clean, crisp, and refreshing. Really fascinating beer that is hard to put in a style box. You could call this a wild ale or a light sour ale, and there are many Saison qualities as well. Regardless, it's a high quality, fantastic beer that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 18 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity