Flying Fish Belgian Dubbel
This pours a dark copper color with an aroma of Belgian yeast, brown sugar and dry caramel. The taste is very complex with malty bread mixed with raisins, brown sugar, plantains, and a lot of sweetness that moves into the aftertaste. Whereas a lot of American-made Belgian-style beers don't quite stack up in quality to the monks, this manages to retain an American identity and offer up a richness and a complexity that works exceedingly well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 32 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity