Flyin' Monks is a Belgian-style Quad with quite a bit going on. It pours a dark brown, "cola" color with a good-sized head for this style. Aroma is a bit boozy with plenty of dark fruit. Taste is pretty similar, with black cherries, figs, dates, and raisins. Medium carbonation, but light bodied with low viscosity in a way that lets all of the fruit flavors stand out. And the alcohol we find in the aroma is almost non-existent. It's so well hidden that this one could get you in trouble. Super drinkable for 10.9%, the oak rum chips smooth everything out with a pleasant sweetness that we really enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 37 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity