Flyin' Monks is a Belgian-style Quad with quite a bit going on. It pours a dark brown, "cola" color with a good-sized head for this style. Aroma is a bit boozy with plenty of dark fruit. Taste is pretty similar, with black cherries, figs, dates, and raisins. Medium carbonation, but light bodied with low viscosity in a way that lets all of the fruit flavors stand out. And the alcohol we find in the aroma is almost non-existent. It's so well hidden that this one could get you in trouble. Super drinkable for 10.9%, the oak rum chips smooth everything out with a pleasant sweetness that we really enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity