Flyin' Monks is a Belgian-style Quad with quite a bit going on. It pours a dark brown, "cola" color with a good-sized head for this style. Aroma is a bit boozy with plenty of dark fruit. Taste is pretty similar, with black cherries, figs, dates, and raisins. Medium carbonation, but light bodied with low viscosity in a way that lets all of the fruit flavors stand out. And the alcohol we find in the aroma is almost non-existent. It's so well hidden that this one could get you in trouble. Super drinkable for 10.9%, the oak rum chips smooth everything out with a pleasant sweetness that we really enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 57 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity