Flyby pours light gold with a frothy white head. Not much lacing, and it recedes quickly. Aroma is sweet corn and malt. Taste is bready with some malty sweetness and a balanced hop bite that isn't bitter. Lightly toasted grain peeks through and it's very balanced. Mouthfeel is light to medium and the carbonation is there but not noticeable. It's a gluten reduced beer, but it's not missing any flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 33 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity