Flyby pours light gold with a frothy white head. Not much lacing, and it recedes quickly. Aroma is sweet corn and malt. Taste is bready with some malty sweetness and a balanced hop bite that isn't bitter. Lightly toasted grain peeks through and it's very balanced. Mouthfeel is light to medium and the carbonation is there but not noticeable. It's a gluten reduced beer, but it's not missing any flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 52 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity