Florida Cracker pours a cloudy, pale yellow color with a moderate amount of Belgian yeast aroma and a little lemon. On the initial sip, the creamy mouthfeel is immediately noticeable. This has light wheat beer characteristics with flavors of banana, orange peel and coriander. There is a lot of lemon in the aftertaste that blends with a honey sweetness. Overall this is a tasty and refreshing beer that seems tailor-made for a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 28 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 52 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity