Florida Cracker pours a cloudy, pale yellow color with a moderate amount of Belgian yeast aroma and a little lemon. On the initial sip, the creamy mouthfeel is immediately noticeable. This has light wheat beer characteristics with flavors of banana, orange peel and coriander. There is a lot of lemon in the aftertaste that blends with a honey sweetness. Overall this is a tasty and refreshing beer that seems tailor-made for a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 41 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity