Florida Cracker pours a cloudy, pale yellow color with a moderate amount of Belgian yeast aroma and a little lemon. On the initial sip, the creamy mouthfeel is immediately noticeable. This has light wheat beer characteristics with flavors of banana, orange peel and coriander. There is a lot of lemon in the aftertaste that blends with a honey sweetness. Overall this is a tasty and refreshing beer that seems tailor-made for a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 27 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity