Florida Cracker pours a cloudy, pale yellow color with a moderate amount of Belgian yeast aroma and a little lemon. On the initial sip, the creamy mouthfeel is immediately noticeable. This has light wheat beer characteristics with flavors of banana, orange peel and coriander. There is a lot of lemon in the aftertaste that blends with a honey sweetness. Overall this is a tasty and refreshing beer that seems tailor-made for a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 6 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity