Florida Avenue India Pale Ale
Florida Avenue IPA pours a light copper color and is slightly cloudy. It starts with a thick, white head that dissipates to thin but then sticks around until you drain the glass. The aroma is of citrus and honeysuckle, but there's a very subtle plasticky smell that fortunately does not carry over into the taste. It's pretty floral and citrusy yet subtly sweet with a surprisingly dry and hoppy finish. The combination of a great mouthfeel, satisfying carbonation and taste make this beer a solid sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 40 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity