Florida Avenue India Pale Ale
Florida Avenue IPA pours a light copper color and is slightly cloudy. It starts with a thick, white head that dissipates to thin but then sticks around until you drain the glass. The aroma is of citrus and honeysuckle, but there's a very subtle plasticky smell that fortunately does not carry over into the taste. It's pretty floral and citrusy yet subtly sweet with a surprisingly dry and hoppy finish. The combination of a great mouthfeel, satisfying carbonation and taste make this beer a solid sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 16 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity