Florida Avenue India Pale Ale
Florida Avenue IPA pours a light copper color and is slightly cloudy. It starts with a thick, white head that dissipates to thin but then sticks around until you drain the glass. The aroma is of citrus and honeysuckle, but there's a very subtle plasticky smell that fortunately does not carry over into the taste. It's pretty floral and citrusy yet subtly sweet with a surprisingly dry and hoppy finish. The combination of a great mouthfeel, satisfying carbonation and taste make this beer a solid sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 29 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity