Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale
Flock Wave pours a gold color with a ton of head that retains well. It is very cloudy, as you often see in unfiltered beers. It has a light citrus aroma with a touch of toasted grains. This pale ale is on the lighter side of the spectrum with a lemon and grapefruit hoppiness and just enough bready malts to balance it out. The aftertaste is similar to that of green tea and lingers just long enough.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity