Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale
Flock Wave pours a gold color with a ton of head that retains well. It is very cloudy, as you often see in unfiltered beers. It has a light citrus aroma with a touch of toasted grains. This pale ale is on the lighter side of the spectrum with a lemon and grapefruit hoppiness and just enough bready malts to balance it out. The aftertaste is similar to that of green tea and lingers just long enough.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 39 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity