Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale
Flock Wave pours a gold color with a ton of head that retains well. It is very cloudy, as you often see in unfiltered beers. It has a light citrus aroma with a touch of toasted grains. This pale ale is on the lighter side of the spectrum with a lemon and grapefruit hoppiness and just enough bready malts to balance it out. The aftertaste is similar to that of green tea and lingers just long enough.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 23 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity