Flocculative Tendencies pours a predominantly clear, golden color. One finger of head that is white and bubbly. Big aroma where you can smell plenty of hoppy bitterness before the first sip. Flavor is so good. Orange and lime citrus coupled with an abundance of resinous pine. There’s a lingering grapefruit bitterness in the finish that ties everything back to the aroma. Crisp mouthfeel with a medium body and smooth carbonation. Overall a fantastic beer and one of the best West Coast DIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity