Flocculative Tendencies pours a predominantly clear, golden color. One finger of head that is white and bubbly. Big aroma where you can smell plenty of hoppy bitterness before the first sip. Flavor is so good. Orange and lime citrus coupled with an abundance of resinous pine. There’s a lingering grapefruit bitterness in the finish that ties everything back to the aroma. Crisp mouthfeel with a medium body and smooth carbonation. Overall a fantastic beer and one of the best West Coast DIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 14 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity