Flocculative Tendencies pours a predominantly clear, golden color. One finger of head that is white and bubbly. Big aroma where you can smell plenty of hoppy bitterness before the first sip. Flavor is so good. Orange and lime citrus coupled with an abundance of resinous pine. There’s a lingering grapefruit bitterness in the finish that ties everything back to the aroma. Crisp mouthfeel with a medium body and smooth carbonation. Overall a fantastic beer and one of the best West Coast DIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 29 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 44 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity