Five Hop Experimental IPA
Five Hop Experimental IPA pours a semi-clear, golden yellow color. The head is strong with lots of lacing. Aroma is all hops. On the taste, there's a lot of citrus and pine, complemented by some cereal grains. It took a few sips, but we did pick up on the coconut and vanilla as described by the brewery. But these are both pretty subtle. The finish is dry, slightly bitter, and overall this is a very refreshing, light, and sessionable IPA from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 52 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity