Five Hop Experimental IPA
Five Hop Experimental IPA pours a semi-clear, golden yellow color. The head is strong with lots of lacing. Aroma is all hops. On the taste, there's a lot of citrus and pine, complemented by some cereal grains. It took a few sips, but we did pick up on the coconut and vanilla as described by the brewery. But these are both pretty subtle. The finish is dry, slightly bitter, and overall this is a very refreshing, light, and sessionable IPA from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 18 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity