Five Hop Experimental IPA
Five Hop Experimental IPA pours a semi-clear, golden yellow color. The head is strong with lots of lacing. Aroma is all hops. On the taste, there's a lot of citrus and pine, complemented by some cereal grains. It took a few sips, but we did pick up on the coconut and vanilla as described by the brewery. But these are both pretty subtle. The finish is dry, slightly bitter, and overall this is a very refreshing, light, and sessionable IPA from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 42 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity