Five Hop Experimental IPA
Five Hop Experimental IPA pours a semi-clear, golden yellow color. The head is strong with lots of lacing. Aroma is all hops. On the taste, there's a lot of citrus and pine, complemented by some cereal grains. It took a few sips, but we did pick up on the coconut and vanilla as described by the brewery. But these are both pretty subtle. The finish is dry, slightly bitter, and overall this is a very refreshing, light, and sessionable IPA from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for State of Haze. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Negative. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity