Five Hop Experimental IPA
Five Hop Experimental IPA pours a semi-clear, golden yellow color. The head is strong with lots of lacing. Aroma is all hops. On the taste, there's a lot of citrus and pine, complemented by some cereal grains. It took a few sips, but we did pick up on the coconut and vanilla as described by the brewery. But these are both pretty subtle. The finish is dry, slightly bitter, and overall this is a very refreshing, light, and sessionable IPA from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 39 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity