Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin
Velvet Mocha Merlin pours a dark brown color but actually lets in a little more light than the usual oatmeal stout. On the aroma you get toasty malts with a little bit of smokiness. There is also a fair amount of dark chocolate smell which gives it some mocha characteristics. On the sip, the mouthfeel is light with a lot of sweetness that is balanced out by some dark cocoa nib bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 7 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 34 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity