Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin
Velvet Mocha Merlin pours a dark brown color but actually lets in a little more light than the usual oatmeal stout. On the aroma you get toasty malts with a little bit of smokiness. There is also a fair amount of dark chocolate smell which gives it some mocha characteristics. On the sip, the mouthfeel is light with a lot of sweetness that is balanced out by some dark cocoa nib bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Salted Caramel Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter. 28 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity