Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin
Velvet Mocha Merlin pours a dark brown color but actually lets in a little more light than the usual oatmeal stout. On the aroma you get toasty malts with a little bit of smokiness. There is also a fair amount of dark chocolate smell which gives it some mocha characteristics. On the sip, the mouthfeel is light with a lot of sweetness that is balanced out by some dark cocoa nib bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 30 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 51 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity