Firestone Unfiltered DBA
This is the unfiltered version of Firestone's flagship beer, Double Barrel Ale (DBA). We filled up a growler straight from the brewery. Pours a fairly hazy (but not overly cloudy), light copper color It has a tempered sweetness with toffee malts and a mild hop bitterness. The unfiltered version is noticeably smoother than the traditional DBA. This has a silky feel, especially on the finish. Definitely worth a try, wherever you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 18 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity