Firestone Unfiltered DBA
This is the unfiltered version of Firestone's flagship beer, Double Barrel Ale (DBA). We filled up a growler straight from the brewery. Pours a fairly hazy (but not overly cloudy), light copper color It has a tempered sweetness with toffee malts and a mild hop bitterness. The unfiltered version is noticeably smoother than the traditional DBA. This has a silky feel, especially on the finish. Definitely worth a try, wherever you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity