Firestone Unfiltered DBA
This is the unfiltered version of Firestone's flagship beer, Double Barrel Ale (DBA). We filled up a growler straight from the brewery. Pours a fairly hazy (but not overly cloudy), light copper color It has a tempered sweetness with toffee malts and a mild hop bitterness. The unfiltered version is noticeably smoother than the traditional DBA. This has a silky feel, especially on the finish. Definitely worth a try, wherever you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 40 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity