Firestone Unfiltered DBA
This is the unfiltered version of Firestone's flagship beer, Double Barrel Ale (DBA). We filled up a growler straight from the brewery. Pours a fairly hazy (but not overly cloudy), light copper color It has a tempered sweetness with toffee malts and a mild hop bitterness. The unfiltered version is noticeably smoother than the traditional DBA. This has a silky feel, especially on the finish. Definitely worth a try, wherever you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 49 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity