Firestone Unfiltered DBA
This is the unfiltered version of Firestone's flagship beer, Double Barrel Ale (DBA). We filled up a growler straight from the brewery. Pours a fairly hazy (but not overly cloudy), light copper color It has a tempered sweetness with toffee malts and a mild hop bitterness. The unfiltered version is noticeably smoother than the traditional DBA. This has a silky feel, especially on the finish. Definitely worth a try, wherever you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity