Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils
Pivo Pils is Firestone's attempt at blending traditional German and Czech pilsners with American West Coast dry-hopping. Their goal was completely achieved in this beer. It is a completely clear, light straw colored lager with a bready malt aroma paired with some subtle hops. The taste is an initially crisp but sweet pale malt flavor that transitions into floral hoppiness on the aftertaste. It finishes dry with just a touch of bitterness. This is hoppy enough to diverge from the classification of classic European pilsner and place it firmly in the relatively new territory of American hoppy lagers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 9 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity