Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils
Pivo Pils is Firestone's attempt at blending traditional German and Czech pilsners with American West Coast dry-hopping. Their goal was completely achieved in this beer. It is a completely clear, light straw colored lager with a bready malt aroma paired with some subtle hops. The taste is an initially crisp but sweet pale malt flavor that transitions into floral hoppiness on the aftertaste. It finishes dry with just a touch of bitterness. This is hoppy enough to diverge from the classification of classic European pilsner and place it firmly in the relatively new territory of American hoppy lagers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 5 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 51 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity