Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils
Pivo Pils is Firestone's attempt at blending traditional German and Czech pilsners with American West Coast dry-hopping. Their goal was completely achieved in this beer. It is a completely clear, light straw colored lager with a bready malt aroma paired with some subtle hops. The taste is an initially crisp but sweet pale malt flavor that transitions into floral hoppiness on the aftertaste. It finishes dry with just a touch of bitterness. This is hoppy enough to diverge from the classification of classic European pilsner and place it firmly in the relatively new territory of American hoppy lagers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity