Firestone Pale 31
With Firestone Pale 31, you can look high and low and you'll be hard pressed to find a more satisfying pale ale. Clear, golden color with a perfect head and tiny champagne like bubbles. With plenty of hoppiness, a range of subtle fruity flavors and a bit of a peppery finish, every sip is enjoyable. We use this as a barometer for other pale ales; with the nice balance between citrus flavored hops, sweet malts, and overall outstanding flavor profile and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Truck Trail. 39 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lupulin River. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity