Firestone Pale 31
With Firestone Pale 31, you can look high and low and you'll be hard pressed to find a more satisfying pale ale. Clear, golden color with a perfect head and tiny champagne like bubbles. With plenty of hoppiness, a range of subtle fruity flavors and a bit of a peppery finish, every sip is enjoyable. We use this as a barometer for other pale ales; with the nice balance between citrus flavored hops, sweet malts, and overall outstanding flavor profile and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 3 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 26 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sunday IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity