Firestone Pale 31
With Firestone Pale 31, you can look high and low and you'll be hard pressed to find a more satisfying pale ale. Clear, golden color with a perfect head and tiny champagne like bubbles. With plenty of hoppiness, a range of subtle fruity flavors and a bit of a peppery finish, every sip is enjoyable. We use this as a barometer for other pale ales; with the nice balance between citrus flavored hops, sweet malts, and overall outstanding flavor profile and drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity