Color is golden straw and so clear you can see right through it. When poured into a glass you'll notice the beautiful appearance. Thin, frothy head that disappears quickly. Light malt aroma. Taste has pilsner malt with some pale malt, noticeably more than most in this category. Toasted bread, cereal malts dominate, but there are some mild hop flavors that are floral and grassy. Clean, crisp and refreshing with a dry, soft, and well carbonated mouthfeel. There's a slight sweetness in the finish. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity