Color is golden straw and so clear you can see right through it. When poured into a glass you'll notice the beautiful appearance. Thin, frothy head that disappears quickly. Light malt aroma. Taste has pilsner malt with some pale malt, noticeably more than most in this category. Toasted bread, cereal malts dominate, but there are some mild hop flavors that are floral and grassy. Clean, crisp and refreshing with a dry, soft, and well carbonated mouthfeel. There's a slight sweetness in the finish. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 43 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity