Color is golden straw and so clear you can see right through it. When poured into a glass you'll notice the beautiful appearance. Thin, frothy head that disappears quickly. Light malt aroma. Taste has pilsner malt with some pale malt, noticeably more than most in this category. Toasted bread, cereal malts dominate, but there are some mild hop flavors that are floral and grassy. Clean, crisp and refreshing with a dry, soft, and well carbonated mouthfeel. There's a slight sweetness in the finish. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity