Firestone Double Jack
An incredibly flavorful Double IPA, this is sure to be a highly rated beer in this category. The color is dark golden with high clarity and little carbonation. Fairly citrusy and lots of pine, with strong hop flavors from start to finish. There is a lingering sweetness, and the malts become more prevalent with each sip. A lot of Double IPAs intentionally take hops to the extreme and while Double Jack is very hoppy, it is very good about balancing them with the malty undertones to keep his beer very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 14 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 40 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity