Firestone Double Jack
An incredibly flavorful Double IPA, this is sure to be a highly rated beer in this category. The color is dark golden with high clarity and little carbonation. Fairly citrusy and lots of pine, with strong hop flavors from start to finish. There is a lingering sweetness, and the malts become more prevalent with each sip. A lot of Double IPAs intentionally take hops to the extreme and while Double Jack is very hoppy, it is very good about balancing them with the malty undertones to keep his beer very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 8 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity