Firestone Double Jack
An incredibly flavorful Double IPA, this is sure to be a highly rated beer in this category. The color is dark golden with high clarity and little carbonation. Fairly citrusy and lots of pine, with strong hop flavors from start to finish. There is a lingering sweetness, and the malts become more prevalent with each sip. A lot of Double IPAs intentionally take hops to the extreme and while Double Jack is very hoppy, it is very good about balancing them with the malty undertones to keep his beer very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Betty IPA. 15 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity