Firestone Bravo 2017
Bravo 2017 pours a medium amber color with some suspended yeast that makes the beer a bit hazy. A small, off-white head shrinks quickly to a thin film. The aroma is a blast of bourbon barrel notes right out of the bottle. Taste is led by roasted malt, some vanilla and white chocolate, caramel, and a bit of dark fruit. But the taste is dominated by massive bourbon barrel flavors from start to finish where you can't miss the 13.2%. Mouthfeel is strong but smooth, and in many ways reminds us more of a barleywine than an imperial brown ale. Still light bodied, but this is one you want to sip and share with friends. It is quite good now and it will certainly get better with a little more time in the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity