Firestone Bravo 2017
Bravo 2017 pours a medium amber color with some suspended yeast that makes the beer a bit hazy. A small, off-white head shrinks quickly to a thin film. The aroma is a blast of bourbon barrel notes right out of the bottle. Taste is led by roasted malt, some vanilla and white chocolate, caramel, and a bit of dark fruit. But the taste is dominated by massive bourbon barrel flavors from start to finish where you can’t miss the 13.2%. Mouthfeel is strong but smooth, and in many ways reminds us more of a barleywine than an imperial brown ale. Still light bodied, but this is one you want to sip and share with friends. It is quite good now and it will certainly get better with a little more time in the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 19 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin