Firestone Bravo 2017
Bravo 2017 pours a medium amber color with some suspended yeast that makes the beer a bit hazy. A small, off-white head shrinks quickly to a thin film. The aroma is a blast of bourbon barrel notes right out of the bottle. Taste is led by roasted malt, some vanilla and white chocolate, caramel, and a bit of dark fruit. But the taste is dominated by massive bourbon barrel flavors from start to finish where you can't miss the 13.2%. Mouthfeel is strong but smooth, and in many ways reminds us more of a barleywine than an imperial brown ale. Still light bodied, but this is one you want to sip and share with friends. It is quite good now and it will certainly get better with a little more time in the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Simple Means. 9 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity