Firestone Bravo 2017
Bravo 2017 pours a medium amber color with some suspended yeast that makes the beer a bit hazy. A small, off-white head shrinks quickly to a thin film. The aroma is a blast of bourbon barrel notes right out of the bottle. Taste is led by roasted malt, some vanilla and white chocolate, caramel, and a bit of dark fruit. But the taste is dominated by massive bourbon barrel flavors from start to finish where you can't miss the 13.2%. Mouthfeel is strong but smooth, and in many ways reminds us more of a barleywine than an imperial brown ale. Still light bodied, but this is one you want to sip and share with friends. It is quite good now and it will certainly get better with a little more time in the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sunday IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity