Firestone Bravo 2017
Bravo 2017 pours a medium amber color with some suspended yeast that makes the beer a bit hazy. A small, off-white head shrinks quickly to a thin film. The aroma is a blast of bourbon barrel notes right out of the bottle. Taste is led by roasted malt, some vanilla and white chocolate, caramel, and a bit of dark fruit. But the taste is dominated by massive bourbon barrel flavors from start to finish where you can’t miss the 13.2%. Mouthfeel is strong but smooth, and in many ways reminds us more of a barleywine than an imperial brown ale. Still light bodied, but this is one you want to sip and share with friends. It is quite good now and it will certainly get better with a little more time in the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Citra High. 32 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity