Firestone Bravo 2017
Bravo 2017 pours a medium amber color with some suspended yeast that makes the beer a bit hazy. A small, off-white head shrinks quickly to a thin film. The aroma is a blast of bourbon barrel notes right out of the bottle. Taste is led by roasted malt, some vanilla and white chocolate, caramel, and a bit of dark fruit. But the taste is dominated by massive bourbon barrel flavors from start to finish where you can’t miss the 13.2%. Mouthfeel is strong but smooth, and in many ways reminds us more of a barleywine than an imperial brown ale. Still light bodied, but this is one you want to sip and share with friends. It is quite good now and it will certainly get better with a little more time in the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity