Fireside Chat from 21st Amendment Brewery pours a dark brown, cola color with red highlights. The head is thin and disappears quickly. There's a caramel malt base with plenty of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Mouthfeel is light, yet there's a strong alcohol presence. This reminds us of a gingerbread cookie and overall this is a well-crafted and festive holiday brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Moral Panic. 29 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The 105 IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Grisette Blend #4. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Angelica. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA