Fireside Chat from 21st Amendment Brewery pours a dark brown, cola color with red highlights. The head is thin and disappears quickly. There's a caramel malt base with plenty of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Mouthfeel is light, yet there's a strong alcohol presence. This reminds us of a gingerbread cookie and overall this is a well-crafted and festive holiday brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 51 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity