Fireside Chat from 21st Amendment Brewery pours a dark brown, cola color with red highlights. The head is thin and disappears quickly. There's a caramel malt base with plenty of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Mouthfeel is light, yet there's a strong alcohol presence. This reminds us of a gingerbread cookie and overall this is a well-crafted and festive holiday brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. Less than a minute ago.
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 47 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity