Fire, Skulls & Money
Color is pure gold with light haze but it's not quite cloudy. One finger of white, bubbly head. Hop-filled aroma with stone and tropical fruit. But the flavor has more of an apple and berry style from the Mosaic hops. The Citra provides some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of mango. Hoppy all around, with the minimum amount of malts needed to support all the hop juiciness. Mouthfeel is both juicy and slick. Medium body with a finish that leaves you hoping that you have another one of these in the fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity