Fire, Skulls & Money
Color is pure gold with light haze but it's not quite cloudy. One finger of white, bubbly head. Hop-filled aroma with stone and tropical fruit. But the flavor has more of an apple and berry style from the Mosaic hops. The Citra provides some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of mango. Hoppy all around, with the minimum amount of malts needed to support all the hop juiciness. Mouthfeel is both juicy and slick. Medium body with a finish that leaves you hoping that you have another one of these in the fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 20 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity