Fire Rock Pale Ale
A well-balanced amount of hops for a pale ale with just a touch of the pepper spice of copper ales. There is no bitterness at all and it finishes with a sweet and satisfying aftertaste. This is one of the best pale ales we've ever had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 41 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity