Fire Rock Pale Ale
A well-balanced amount of hops for a pale ale with just a touch of the pepper spice of copper ales. There is no bitterness at all and it finishes with a sweet and satisfying aftertaste. This is one of the best pale ales we've ever had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 57 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoss. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015). 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Purple Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity