Pours a super turbid, pink rose color. Head is off-white and soapy, with a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is tart and very tropical. With one sip the first thing that comes to mind is a Jamba Juice smoothie with an alcohol boost. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit - guava, banana, mango, and passion fruit. It's a little tart, but not sour, which works well in this case. Mouthfeel is creamy, with a smoothie-like texture. The 7.7% is nowhere to be found. It's more like fresh squeezed juice than beer, as you can almost taste pulp - but it's very unique and extremely enjoyable. Would seek this out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 41 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity