Pours a super turbid, pink rose color. Head is off-white and soapy, with a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is tart and very tropical. With one sip the first thing that comes to mind is a Jamba Juice smoothie with an alcohol boost. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit - guava, banana, mango, and passion fruit. It's a little tart, but not sour, which works well in this case. Mouthfeel is creamy, with a smoothie-like texture. The 7.7% is nowhere to be found. It's more like fresh squeezed juice than beer, as you can almost taste pulp - but it's very unique and extremely enjoyable. Would seek this out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 21 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 3 others added a rating for Saison Dupont. 30 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity