Pours a super turbid, pink rose color. Head is off-white and soapy, with a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is tart and very tropical. With one sip the first thing that comes to mind is a Jamba Juice smoothie with an alcohol boost. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit - guava, banana, mango, and passion fruit. It's a little tart, but not sour, which works well in this case. Mouthfeel is creamy, with a smoothie-like texture. The 7.7% is nowhere to be found. It's more like fresh squeezed juice than beer, as you can almost taste pulp - but it's very unique and extremely enjoyable. Would seek this out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 18 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity