Pours a super turbid, pink rose color. Head is off-white and soapy, with a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is tart and very tropical. With one sip the first thing that comes to mind is a Jamba Juice smoothie with an alcohol boost. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit - guava, banana, mango, and passion fruit. It's a little tart, but not sour, which works well in this case. Mouthfeel is creamy, with a smoothie-like texture. The 7.7% is nowhere to be found. It's more like fresh squeezed juice than beer, as you can almost taste pulp - but it's very unique and extremely enjoyable. Would seek this out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 1 minute ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity