Finial Double IPA
Super hazy, yellow orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass, with a strong aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, guava, melon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Not at all bitter compared to a West Coast IPA, but surprisingly more so than we usually find in this style. Huge amount of smooth, juicy, semi-sweet hop flavors. The malts are soft, with signs of oat or wheat. Mouthfeel is juicy with a creamy texture. Super tasty - certainly one of the best Northeast-style IPAs we've had from this part of the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity