Finial Double IPA
Super hazy, yellow orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass, with a strong aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, guava, melon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Not at all bitter compared to a West Coast IPA, but surprisingly more so than we usually find in this style. Huge amount of smooth, juicy, semi-sweet hop flavors. The malts are soft, with signs of oat or wheat. Mouthfeel is juicy with a creamy texture. Super tasty - certainly one of the best Northeast-style IPAs we've had from this part of the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 22 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity