Finial Double IPA
Super hazy, yellow orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass, with a strong aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, guava, melon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Not at all bitter compared to a West Coast IPA, but surprisingly more so than we usually find in this style. Huge amount of smooth, juicy, semi-sweet hop flavors. The malts are soft, with signs of oat or wheat. Mouthfeel is juicy with a creamy texture. Super tasty - certainly one of the best Northeast-style IPAs we've had from this part of the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 27 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity