Finally Open in Los Angeles
Pours a very turbid, golden yellow color. One finger of creamy, off-white head. Wonderfully aromatic with hoppy citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy with lots of fruit upfront. Orange, lemon, melon, mango, and pineapple. Malts are light, presumably oat and wheat in nature. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and powdery. Low carbonation with just the right amount of bitterness for this style. Finish is smooth and long lasting. We've long been fans of Modern Times and it's great that this beer now has a tasting room in Downtown LA to make it legit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 2 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 57 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity