Finally Open in Los Angeles
Pours a very turbid, golden yellow color. One finger of creamy, off-white head. Wonderfully aromatic with hoppy citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy with lots of fruit upfront. Orange, lemon, melon, mango, and pineapple. Malts are light, presumably oat and wheat in nature. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and powdery. Low carbonation with just the right amount of bitterness for this style. Finish is smooth and long lasting. We've long been fans of Modern Times and it's great that this beer now has a tasting room in Downtown LA to make it legit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 3 others added a rating for Saison Dupont. 12 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity