Finally Open in Los Angeles
Pours a very turbid, golden yellow color. One finger of creamy, off-white head. Wonderfully aromatic with hoppy citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy with lots of fruit upfront. Orange, lemon, melon, mango, and pineapple. Malts are light, presumably oat and wheat in nature. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and powdery. Low carbonation with just the right amount of bitterness for this style. Finish is smooth and long lasting. We've long been fans of Modern Times and it's great that this beer now has a tasting room in Downtown LA to make it legit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 19 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity