Fiend Without a Face
Color is golden orange with a nice haze, and one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is hoppy with tropical fruit most distinguishable. Phenomenal taste with a hop-forward and dank flavor. We picked out mango, papaya, orange, tangerine, peach, and nectarine. Malts aren’t too relevant here, but there is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that must come from oats or wheat. Don’t let the 10% abv intimidate you, as this is very approachable for a strong DIPA. The finish is smooth and juicy, with just a slight bitterness that shows up late.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 40 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity