Fiend Without a Face
Color is golden orange with a nice haze, and one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is hoppy with tropical fruit most distinguishable. Phenomenal taste with a hop-forward and dank flavor. We picked out mango, papaya, orange, tangerine, peach, and nectarine. Malts aren’t too relevant here, but there is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that must come from oats or wheat. Don’t let the 10% abv intimidate you, as this is very approachable for a strong DIPA. The finish is smooth and juicy, with just a slight bitterness that shows up late.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 38 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity