Fiend Without a Face
Color is golden orange with a nice haze, and one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is hoppy with tropical fruit most distinguishable. Phenomenal taste with a hop-forward and dank flavor. We picked out mango, papaya, orange, tangerine, peach, and nectarine. Malts aren’t too relevant here, but there is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that must come from oats or wheat. Don’t let the 10% abv intimidate you, as this is very approachable for a strong DIPA. The finish is smooth and juicy, with just a slight bitterness that shows up late.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 46 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Whirlpool. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity