Fiend Without a Face
Color is golden orange with a nice haze, and one finger of white, foamy head. Inviting aroma that is hoppy with tropical fruit most distinguishable. Phenomenal taste with a hop-forward and dank flavor. We picked out mango, papaya, orange, tangerine, peach, and nectarine. Malts aren’t too relevant here, but there is a soft, creamy mouthfeel that must come from oats or wheat. Don’t let the 10% abv intimidate you, as this is very approachable for a strong DIPA. The finish is smooth and juicy, with just a slight bitterness that shows up late.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity