Galaxy Juice IPA
An out of this world IPA experience. The brewers over at Fieldwork have created a tremendously flavorful beer that is both complex and balanced. On draft this beer has an opaque cloudiness and looks like a Hefeweizen. However the smell is packed with grapefruit and orange and is loaded with hop aroma. It has a slighly sweet and citrus front taste that develops into a long lasting bitterness. With each sip lasting 30 seconds or longer, this could easily be a beer that lasts the duration of a meal. Thankfully for us, this beer has landed in our corner of the galaxy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity