Galaxy Juice IPA
An out of this world IPA experience. The brewers over at Fieldwork have created a tremendously flavorful beer that is both complex and balanced. On draft this beer has an opaque cloudiness and looks like a Hefeweizen. However the smell is packed with grapefruit and orange and is loaded with hop aroma. It has a slighly sweet and citrus front taste that develops into a long lasting bitterness. With each sip lasting 30 seconds or longer, this could easily be a beer that lasts the duration of a meal. Thankfully for us, this beer has landed in our corner of the galaxy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 6 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity