Galaxy Juice IPA
An out of this world IPA experience. The brewers over at Fieldwork have created a tremendously flavorful beer that is both complex and balanced. On draft this beer has an opaque cloudiness and looks like a Hefeweizen. However the smell is packed with grapefruit and orange and is loaded with hop aroma. It has a slighly sweet and citrus front taste that develops into a long lasting bitterness. With each sip lasting 30 seconds or longer, this could easily be a beer that lasts the duration of a meal. Thankfully for us, this beer has landed in our corner of the galaxy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 38 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity