Fields of Green: Crosby Comet
Wow – this is an incredible beer. Starting with the appearance, it pours a very hazy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, foamy head. Aroma is dominated by citrus, but also a touch of tropical fruit and pine resin. The taste is hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus flavors, especially orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. We also get some pine and melon, but very low bitterness. Malts are soft and flaky, and there’s probably a fair amount of oats in here. Mouthfeel is super smooth and creamy, yet still refreshing. The Comet hops from Crosby Farms are fantastic and help to create an awesome beer from Fort George!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 17 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity