Fields of Green: Crosby Comet
Wow – this is an incredible beer. Starting with the appearance, it pours a very hazy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, foamy head. Aroma is dominated by citrus, but also a touch of tropical fruit and pine resin. The taste is hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus flavors, especially orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. We also get some pine and melon, but very low bitterness. Malts are soft and flaky, and there’s probably a fair amount of oats in here. Mouthfeel is super smooth and creamy, yet still refreshing. The Comet hops from Crosby Farms are fantastic and help to create an awesome beer from Fort George!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Adam. 50 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Morning Star. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Levadura. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity