Field to Ferment - Citra (2017)
Pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with an off-white, frothy head that thins fairly quickly. Aroma is super fresh and inviting. Tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit dominating. Guava, mango, and lychee, but also orange, tangerine, and some resinous pine. Malts are mild, which we enjoy with this style especially so that the fresh hops can really shine. Mouthfeel has a slick, oily texture with a soft, delicate body. Finishes dry with a very mild bitterness. Excellent flavor profile and a great seasonal, Citra fresh hop pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 17 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity