Field to Ferment - Citra (2017)
Pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with an off-white, frothy head that thins fairly quickly. Aroma is super fresh and inviting. Tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit dominating. Guava, mango, and lychee, but also orange, tangerine, and some resinous pine. Malts are mild, which we enjoy with this style especially so that the fresh hops can really shine. Mouthfeel has a slick, oily texture with a soft, delicate body. Finishes dry with a very mild bitterness. Excellent flavor profile and a great seasonal, Citra fresh hop pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 26 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity