Field to Ferment - Citra (2017)
Pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with an off-white, frothy head that thins fairly quickly. Aroma is super fresh and inviting. Tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit dominating. Guava, mango, and lychee, but also orange, tangerine, and some resinous pine. Malts are mild, which we enjoy with this style especially so that the fresh hops can really shine. Mouthfeel has a slick, oily texture with a soft, delicate body. Finishes dry with a very mild bitterness. Excellent flavor profile and a great seasonal, Citra fresh hop pale ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 27 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity