Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019)
The first Field to Ferment of the season, this brew features Centennial and Simcoe hops. Clear, golden color with a one finger thick head. Very inviting fresh hop aroma. Taste is hoppy and dank, with citrus, pine, and grassy flavors. Tons of flavor for a 6% abv Pale Ale and a fantastic mouthfeel. We look forward to this fresh hop series every year, and this release does not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 20 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 57 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity