Field 41 Pale Ale
Field 41 pours a hazy, golden color with a frothy white head. Aroma hits you like an IPA, with plenty of hoppy citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. On the taste we found tropical fruit to be dominant, with guava and lychee flavors coming through. Also a bit of citrus and pine. There's a semi-sweet malt backbone but this is still very hop forward. Soft mouthfeel with good carbonation. It has a light body but tons of flavor, especially for a beer at just 4.5%. Really an excellent Pale Ale that has the flavor profile of an IPA but doesn't overwhelm you with high alcohol or bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 50 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity