Field 41 Pale Ale
Field 41 pours a hazy, golden color with a frothy white head. Aroma hits you like an IPA, with plenty of hoppy citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. On the taste we found tropical fruit to be dominant, with guava and lychee flavors coming through. Also a bit of citrus and pine. There's a semi-sweet malt backbone but this is still very hop forward. Soft mouthfeel with good carbonation. It has a light body but tons of flavor, especially for a beer at just 4.5%. Really an excellent Pale Ale that has the flavor profile of an IPA but doesn't overwhelm you with high alcohol or bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 49 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity