Field 41 Pale Ale
Field 41 pours a hazy, golden color with a frothy white head. Aroma hits you like an IPA, with plenty of hoppy citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. On the taste we found tropical fruit to be dominant, with guava and lychee flavors coming through. Also a bit of citrus and pine. There’s a semi-sweet malt backbone but this is still very hop forward. Soft mouthfeel with good carbonation. It has a light body but tons of flavor, especially for a beer at just 4.5%. Really an excellent Pale Ale that has the flavor profile of an IPA but doesn’t overwhelm you with high alcohol or bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity