Field 41 Pale Ale
Field 41 pours a hazy, golden color with a frothy white head. Aroma hits you like an IPA, with plenty of hoppy citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. On the taste we found tropical fruit to be dominant, with guava and lychee flavors coming through. Also a bit of citrus and pine. There's a semi-sweet malt backbone but this is still very hop forward. Soft mouthfeel with good carbonation. It has a light body but tons of flavor, especially for a beer at just 4.5%. Really an excellent Pale Ale that has the flavor profile of an IPA but doesn't overwhelm you with high alcohol or bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity