Field 41 Pale Ale
Field 41 pours a hazy, golden color with a frothy white head. Aroma hits you like an IPA, with plenty of hoppy citrus, tropical fruit, and pine. On the taste we found tropical fruit to be dominant, with guava and lychee flavors coming through. Also a bit of citrus and pine. There's a semi-sweet malt backbone but this is still very hop forward. Soft mouthfeel with good carbonation. It has a light body but tons of flavor, especially for a beer at just 4.5%. Really an excellent Pale Ale that has the flavor profile of an IPA but doesn't overwhelm you with high alcohol or bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 37 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity