Feral Vinifera has a pale amber color that is very clean and clear in appearance, with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles ascending from the bottom. Little to no head from the start. Strong aroma of tart grapes. Taste has fruity esters and funk but the sourness is contained to a pleasant level. Apricot and pear along with green apple and white grapes. Shocking 9.8% ABV as the alcohol is well hidden. Mouthfeel is crisp and reminds you a bit of white wine, which makes sense given the barrel aging that was done here. Overall, an incredible tasting wild ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 43 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity