Feral Vinifera has a pale amber color that is very clean and clear in appearance, with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles ascending from the bottom. Little to no head from the start. Strong aroma of tart grapes. Taste has fruity esters and funk but the sourness is contained to a pleasant level. Apricot and pear along with green apple and white grapes. Shocking 9.8% ABV as the alcohol is well hidden. Mouthfeel is crisp and reminds you a bit of white wine, which makes sense given the barrel aging that was done here. Overall, an incredible tasting wild ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity