Feral Vinifera has a pale amber color that is very clean and clear in appearance, with a steady stream of carbonation bubbles ascending from the bottom. Little to no head from the start. Strong aroma of tart grapes. Taste has fruity esters and funk but the sourness is contained to a pleasant level. Apricot and pear along with green apple and white grapes. Shocking 9.8% ABV as the alcohol is well hidden. Mouthfeel is crisp and reminds you a bit of white wine, which makes sense given the barrel aging that was done here. Overall, an incredible tasting wild ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 4 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity