Fera Fermentum pours a crystal clear, gold color. Almost no head, except for a thin layer of tiny white bubbles that congregate around the edge of the glass. Aroma is slightly sour with a bit of Brett funk. Taste is exceptional. Not nearly as sour as the aroma would suggest, it's more crisp with lots of fruit including peach, apricot, and green apple. Mouthfeel is buttery but also sharp, similar to some white wines, which probably comes from the aging in chardonnay barrels. Light carbonation and light body. You can taste the oak from the barrels, but just a hint of the Brett in the taste. Smooth and crisp, this is a perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 18 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity