Fera Fermentum pours a crystal clear, gold color. Almost no head, except for a thin layer of tiny white bubbles that congregate around the edge of the glass. Aroma is slightly sour with a bit of Brett funk. Taste is exceptional. Not nearly as sour as the aroma would suggest, it’s more crisp with lots of fruit including peach, apricot, and green apple. Mouthfeel is buttery but also sharp, similar to some white wines, which probably comes from the aging in chardonnay barrels. Light carbonation and light body. You can taste the oak from the barrels, but just a hint of the Brett in the taste. Smooth and crisp, this is a perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 14 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity