Fera Fermentum pours a crystal clear, gold color. Almost no head, except for a thin layer of tiny white bubbles that congregate around the edge of the glass. Aroma is slightly sour with a bit of Brett funk. Taste is exceptional. Not nearly as sour as the aroma would suggest, it’s more crisp with lots of fruit including peach, apricot, and green apple. Mouthfeel is buttery but also sharp, similar to some white wines, which probably comes from the aging in chardonnay barrels. Light carbonation and light body. You can taste the oak from the barrels, but just a hint of the Brett in the taste. Smooth and crisp, this is a perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 39 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity