Fat Head's Head Hunter
Head Hunter is a bold IPA with a big hop punch. It pours a dark straw or light amber color, pretty clear, with a thin foamy white head. The aroma is hoppy with a good mix of citrus and pine. On the initial sip, there is a slight melon-like sweetness in the beginning and then there is big wave of hops that lasts through to the bitter finish. This is a solid Double IPA but it definitely leaves you out on the bitter side. So if you are a fan of bitter hops, this definitely one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 32 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity