Fat Head's Head Hunter
Head Hunter is a bold IPA with a big hop punch. It pours a dark straw or light amber color, pretty clear, with a thin foamy white head. The aroma is hoppy with a good mix of citrus and pine. On the initial sip, there is a slight melon-like sweetness in the beginning and then there is big wave of hops that lasts through to the bitter finish. This is a solid Double IPA but it definitely leaves you out on the bitter side. So if you are a fan of bitter hops, this definitely one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 32 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity