Fat Head's Head Hunter
Head Hunter is a bold IPA with a big hop punch. It pours a dark straw or light amber color, pretty clear, with a thin foamy white head. The aroma is hoppy with a good mix of citrus and pine. On the initial sip, there is a slight melon-like sweetness in the beginning and then there is big wave of hops that lasts through to the bitter finish. This is a solid Double IPA but it definitely leaves you out on the bitter side. So if you are a fan of bitter hops, this definitely one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 41 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity