Fat Head's Head Hunter
Head Hunter is a bold IPA with a big hop punch. It pours a dark straw or light amber color, pretty clear, with a thin foamy white head. The aroma is hoppy with a good mix of citrus and pine. On the initial sip, there is a slight melon-like sweetness in the beginning and then there is big wave of hops that lasts through to the bitter finish. This is a solid Double IPA but it definitely leaves you out on the bitter side. So if you are a fan of bitter hops, this definitely one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 51 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity