Stone Fence Porter
Farmhouse Porter is extremely black in color with light carbonation. It is not as thick as a lot of other porters which is good or bad depending on drinker preference. Noticeable flavors include burnt malts, bittersweet chocolate, caramel, with a coffee-like aftertaste. Overall this is a very drinkable porter with above average flavor and complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to White Night. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity