Stone Fence Porter
Farmhouse Porter is extremely black in color with light carbonation. It is not as thick as a lot of other porters which is good or bad depending on drinker preference. Noticeable flavors include burnt malts, bittersweet chocolate, caramel, with a coffee-like aftertaste. Overall this is a very drinkable porter with above average flavor and complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity