Stone Fence Porter
Farmhouse Porter is extremely black in color with light carbonation. It is not as thick as a lot of other porters which is good or bad depending on drinker preference. Noticeable flavors include burnt malts, bittersweet chocolate, caramel, with a coffee-like aftertaste. Overall this is a very drinkable porter with above average flavor and complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 41 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap