Stone Fence Porter
Farmhouse Porter is extremely black in color with light carbonation. It is not as thick as a lot of other porters which is good or bad depending on drinker preference. Noticeable flavors include burnt malts, bittersweet chocolate, caramel, with a coffee-like aftertaste. Overall this is a very drinkable porter with above average flavor and complexity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 19 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity