Farmhouse Oasthouse IPA
Farmhouse is an interesting beer but it doesn't rank very high on the list of our favorite IPAs. It is fairly dry with a corn-like aftertaste. It's not fruity and has a strong, bitter aftertaste. If you are looking for something different, it's worth a try, but it's nothing to write home about.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 9 minutes ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 16 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 16 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 58 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity